Monday, September 18, 2006

Link Dump...


Ok.. So I understand I've been slacking a bit from keeping yall in the loop but things have been going on in a sista's life.. Yall forgive me?.. GREAT!----> For those who are ever failtful readers of Ya Heard? lemme post some stories you may not have seen.



  1. Whitney finally has decided to divorce Bobby's Brown's ass. I think there are angels in heaven right now singing. Above is his cover for VIBE magazine which will be out soon. Apparently they pulled the Christina Aguilera piece that was supposed to put out and her peeps are NOT having it. I guess a crackhead on the cover makes more money? Story

  2. TI is looking hella fine in the next issue of V Style. Click here for the pics. SOURCE:Crunk 'N' Disorderly

  3. Lupe Fiasco loves Jill Scott as much as I do. Story

Be back with more!

No comments: