Monday, September 18, 2006

My opinion....

Time for a new section in the blog folks called my opinion... this is where I can rant , rave or B**** about every and anything.

Today I would like to address the FLOW 93.5 situation. Now I have heard a lot of rumors about the station being changed yadda yadda but it has YET to come into fruition. YET meaning it may happen but I can't verify that information.

I did think it would only be fair to give the new DJ's "Slim and Melanie" a try because then again "Jem and Mark" were newbies at one point and look how great they turned out?

After a couple of listens I can truly say they are garbage. This is not to insult them or anyone at FLOW 93.5 but I must ask what is the point of radio personalities that lack PERSONALITY!? They are bland and not funny. The show has few highlights other than the traffic report and the small news clip done by Ruby Jones.

To sum it up FLOW I think you have made a mistake and maybe should even consider putting DEVO on in the morning. The new team just isn't doing it for me and MANY listeners out there.

That's my opinion take it or leave it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get over it.

Gem and mark weren't all of that anyway.

Slim used to be on AM radio way back in the day and he is cool. I don't know about the girl but you are giving flow to much credit...over all the station sucked, regardless of who they fired. this is an improvement

Anonymous said...

Who are you kidding. The station sucks. Mark and Jem were the only good thing with that station. Have you actually sat down and listened to it. They are supposed to be a radio personality and as Natassha says they have no personality. Like it's boring. Like honestly if they are on the radio. Anybody can be!