Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wendy Williams Says -MUST READ- ....


Wendy Williams had an interview with black voices and let some sercrets and some of her opinions out of the bag. Now I have to admit she's not my FAV person in the entertainment world but the sista does keep it real.

Wendy ON: Puffy expecting a Baby "Well, Puffy's a sloppy dude, and I don't care how rich he is. He's sloppy and a real special dude. This is his third child by his third baby's mother, 'cause you know that woman Sara [Chatman] just had his child, a daughter. I think this is all out of quick publicity deflection. [Kim] might not be pregnant yet. That's probably what they are working on now to quickly give her another child so they could lock down more money. I don't know. Let them keep that bulls@#% right over there! No, he'll never marry Kim. And if he does, it's not real. It's one of those It's-cheaper-to-keep-her deals or whatever. Some real slimy s@#%."

WENDY ON: Rosie O'Donnell joining 'The View' "The who? The what? I don't watch that show! I don't even know what you are talking about. I have no idea what you are talking about."

WENDY ON:Method Man's's accusation that Williams disclosed his wife has cancer: "You know what, I wish Method Man well. I'm sorry to hear about his wife. I said nothing of the sort. I got medical records and alluded that she was sick. I never said the 'C' word. I don't play around with things like that. I got the medical minute on my own show and I'm a bit of a hypochondriac myself.

WENDY ON: Whitney and Bobby "Yeah, I love Bobby in my own way and Bobby has been a guest on my radio show and Bobby hosted my Dons & Divas [party], but Bobby ain't no good! He's no good. And now supposedly he's moved in with [Karrine] "Superhead" [Steffans]. People think that I enjoy tearing Whitney down. That I enjoy making fun of her. Yes, it does benefit my ratings on the radio, but I am also a human being. There's nothing funny about what's going on with Whitney. There's something very disgusting about Bobby's behavior in not helping his wife through this. "

Get the full article HERE. Its some pretty funny and real stuff! SOURCE:Blackvoices.com

No comments: